Where To Buy CBD In Virginia
CBD (Cannabidiol) is becoming popular for its health and wellness benefits. As a result, it feels like CBD products are everywhere in Virginia. But many people in Virginia don’t know what CBD products to buy or how to pick the right ones. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about buying CBD in Virginia and how to choose the best CBD for you.
What is CBD
For residents of Virginia, things are easy when it comes to purchasing CBD. But, to avoid confusion, it’s essential you understand the basics of CBD before you set out to make a purchase.
CBD, also called cannabidiol, is a chemical compound found in cannabis plants (hemp or marijuana). But CBD does not induce a “high” or have any intoxicating effects. The chemical responsible for the high in marijuana is THC. In fact, the difference between hemp and marijuana is the amount of THC; any plant with a THC level higher than .3% is categorized as marijuana. After CBD is extracted from the hemp plant, it is used to create consumer-ready products like CBD oil (CBD that is mixed with a carrier oil such as hemp seed oil or MCT oil), CBD gummies, lotion with CBD, and more.
Buying CBD Online – Shipped Directly To You
There are a lot of CBD stores online, making it extremely easy and fast to purchase. You have already taken the first step. On this website, you can find the Daddy Burt online store, which sells CBD oils, gummies, lotions, creams, and even pet CBD products. Daddy Burt Hemp Co. will ship directly to your doorstep in just 3-5 days with FREE SHIPPING.
Buying CBD In Virginia Stores
If online shopping isn’t your thing. There’s a good chance that there may be a retail shop with CBD close to where you live. But, it is important to note that when shopping online, there is often more information available to help you find the right product and to verify that you are choosing a trustworthy brand as compared to purchasing CBD at a physical store.
At the moment, there are 100s of stores offering a wide range of CBD products. Most of these stores aren’t CBD exclusive stores, as most store owners like to sell other items along with CBD. If you find a smoke shop, head shop, or food store close to you, there’s a good chance you can get CBD there.
Looking for a retail store? Check out some of these options in your area of Virginia:
The CBD Store
- 2505 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666
Glass City Tobacco, Vape, Cigar, CBD, Kratom, Juul
- 7600 Gardner Park Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155
The CBD Oils Shop
- 9023 Church St, Manassas, VA 20110
Lily Hemp CBD Oil
- 16 W Church Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24011
Diversity Vapes And CBD
- 547 E Little Creek Rd, Norfolk, VA 23505
Tobacco King Of VAPE, CBD, KRATOM
- 13273 Worth Ave, Woodbridge, VA 22192
District Five CBD & Vape Shop
- The Eden Center, 6787 Wilson Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22044
Rebecca’s Natural Food
- 1141 Emmet St N, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Hemp House Wellness: A CBD Boutique
- 328 N Great Neck Rd #106, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- 3230 Old Pickett Rd, Fairfax, VA 22031
Whole Health CBD
- 509 18th St Suite 207u, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
CBD Virginia Beach
- 2694 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Vapor Theory Vape and CBD
- 3204 Old Pickett Rd #4, Fairfax, VA 22031
Allusive Vapor and CBD
- 5900 E Virginia Beach Blvd #194, Norfolk, VA 23502
Mom’s Organic Market
- 3831 Mt Vernon Ave, Alexandria, VA 22305
How To Choose The Right CBD Company
It’s easy to get lost when finding a company to purchase CBD from, especially with so many different brands selling CBD. However, if you know what to look out for, this shouldn’t be a problem. We’ve listed our top 5 tips to help you select companies that produce top-quality CBD products:
- Is the product certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority? – The U.S. Hemp Authority is an independent organization that enforces the highest standard of safety and quality standards for CBD products. Only 20 companies are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority as leaders in processing and manufacturing quality CBD and hemp products. – Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is one of those 20 companies.
- Do they have independent third-party lab results? – It is important to check if a product has independent testing results (often called certificates of analysis). This document verifies the concentration of CBD and THC in the product and also shows if it has any contaminants. – Daddy Burt Hemp Co. publicly publishes their independent third-party testing results on each product page for you to download and view.
- Where does the CBD come from? – Most CBD is derived from hemp (plants with less than 0.3% THC). But, it is important to know which plant is used because some companies derive their CBD from marijuana. This makes their products marijuana-CBD products illegal in Virginia. – Daddy Burt Hemp Co. derives all of its products from hemp that is grown naturally in Kentucky, making our products 100% legal to buy, use, and own in Virginia.
- Does the company have a good reputation? – Are people saying positive things about the product and the brand online? Daddy Burt Hemp Co. has many positive reviews published by independent product reviewers, our products are included in lists of top CBD products, and we have been featured in national media/news coverage.
- Does the company guarantee their products? – If the manufacturer believes in their product and is proud of their product quality, then they should stand behind it with a guarantee for customers. – Daddy Burt Hemp Co. offers a 30-day full money-back guarantee. If you are not experiencing the benefits from our CBD that you are looking for, you can return the product for your money back within 30-days.
Why Do People Use CBD?
CBD is recognized for the wide variety of health benefits including the following:
Listed effects of CBD are according to multiple scientific and medical studies published in the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=CBD)
CBD’s Legal Status in Virginia
When thinking about buying CBD it is important to consider its legal status. Thankfully, as long as the CBD is made from hemp, it is 100% legal to buy, own, and use in Virginia. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp and products like CBD that are made from hemp.
But, in Virginia and on the federal level it is illegal to buy or use products made from high THC plants with greater than 0.3% THC. All Daddy Burt Hemp Co. products are made from hemp and therefore are legal to own and use in the United States.
Final Thoughts on Buying CBD in Virginia
Virginia CBD Friendliness Grade = B+
For residents of Virginia, it is pretty easy to buy CBD products. The easiest way to get CBD is to buy it online from a store like Daddy Burt Hemp Co. Our products are high-quality, trustworthy, and effective. You can purchase CBD oil, CBD gummies, CBD pet products and more from our online store that are shipped directly to your door. All of our products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Daddy Burt Hemp Co.’s products are not currently available in any retail locations in Virginia, but other CBD brands can be purchased in these stores. It is recommended that you only purchase your CBD product from a brand that meets the 5 helpful tips listed above.