There is a tremendous revolution currently taking place in the alternative health market, and it is quickly becoming mainstream. This craze is all about using Cannabidiol (CBD) for health and wellness. If you are looking to buy CBD in Kentucky, you are in the heart of the hemp re-revolution and a great place to buy CBD. This article will walk you through where to buy CBD and some important things to check before selecting a CBD brand or product.
What Is CBD & Why Do People Use It?
For those who are unaware, CBD comes from the hemp plant. But it doesn’t get you high, a different chemical, THC, is responsible for the high. By law, hemp is required to have less than 0.3% THC and most CBD products are made from hemp.
Before looking for a CBD store in Kentucky, you probably want to know why people are using CBD and how it could possibly benefit you. Evidence from scientific research shows that CBD could have the following mental and physical wellness benefits:
- Studies have shown that CBD decreases cognitive impairment and helps stabilize mood
- Research shows it is highly effective in decreasing pain and inflammation caused by over-exertion
Where to Buy CBD In Kentucky?
If you are looking to buy CBD oil in Kentucky the easiest & best way is to buy it online and have it shipped directly to you from Daddy Burt Hemp Co.’s online store. But you could also be interested in going to a store and are probably wondering what types of stores sell CBD products. Well, the answer to that is very broad as a wide range of places are beginning to offer CBD. For example, you can now buy CBD products in Kentucky at health food stores, convenience stores, smoke/vape shops, vitamin & supplement retailers, and even from CBD specific stores in malls. There are more and more places that are starting to offer CBD products in Kentucky.
In Lexington, you can get CBD added to your drinks at Parlay Social, add it to your coffee or smoothie at multiple juice or coffee shops, or even get it before a round of golf at the Lexington country club. Residents of Lexington who are looking to purchase bottles of CBD oil and other products can also check out the following locations:
- 96 Plaza Dr, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
- 420 E New Cir Rd, Lexington, KY 40505
Lexington is a hotbed for CBD places, but it is not the only place with thriving CBD stores. Below you can find some of the other cities with stores that are currently carrying CBD products. For those living in Louisville, some of the places where you can stop to buy CBD include:
- 4104 Bishop Lane, Louisville, KY 42103
A&A Smoker’s Outlet
- 5909Terry Road, Louisville, KY 40216
Saffire Vapor Retail Store
- 1554 Bardstown Road B, Louisville, KY 40205.
For those living in Owensboro and interested in purchasing CBD products along with some vaping accessories, you can get them at:
- 3600 Frederica St, Owensboro, KY, 42301
- 3811 HWY 54#101, Owensboro, KY 42301
Residents of Bowling Green can stop by the following shops to check out a selection of CBD products:
- 1249 US Hey 31W Bypass, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Remedy Vapor E-Cigs
- 1440 Campbell Ln #500, Bowling Green, KU 42104
Finally, for residents of Bardstown, there is Cannabis Phrog – located at 700B Bloomfield Road, Bardstown, KY 40004. As you can tell, individuals in Kentucky who have been wondering where to buy CBD in Kentucky no longer need to worry as this list includes many places where they can find CBD.
But if you are looking for an even easier way to buy CBD you don’t even have to leave your house. You can order CBD online and have it shipped directly to your door! CBD can be bought online in Kentucky from trusted manufacturers or retailers, like Daddy Burt Hemp Co. This is one of the benefits of shopping for CBD online rather than in a physical retail store, you have all the information you need to make a good decision at your finger-tips. You can research the company’s reviews, check out their customer service information, and even explore a wider variety of product options.
In a physical store, these are often limited and you are only aided by the worker at the store, who is likely far from a CBD expert as compared to the authors on Daddy Burt Hemp Co. As you can see, online shopping offers you many advantages in buying CBD. If you are ready to start shopping click on over to our online store to browse our:
If you are unsure how to choose the best CBD brand check out continue reading as we dive into some suggestions with the section below to identify quality brands with products that will work for you.
Choosing Your CBD Company
As the CBD industry grows, more companies are entering the market with little to zero experience or reliability. Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is different, we are built on over 100 years of hemp farming experience and named after a leader in the Kentucky hemp industry during the 1930s and 1940s. While Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is the best place to buy CBD products, you may want to know how to identify if other brands are safe, effective, and reliable as well. As a result, we have identified these three things that can help you learn a lot about a brand very quickly.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certification – The U.S. Hemp Authority is an independent organization that was formed to help standardize, evaluate, and enforce strict safety and quality standards for CBD companies. The U.S. Hemp Authority’s certification standards exceed the laws and safety regulations set by Congress & the Food and Drug Administration. As of July 2019, only 20 companies (less than 1% of all CBD companies) are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority for processing and manufacturing quality CBD products. – Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority and included in this elite list of manufacturers.
- The Plant & Processing – In Kentucky, there are many farms starting to grow hemp and small operations that make CBD products. It is important to know how the brand you are choosing grows, processes, and extracts the CBD from the hemp plant. Are they using best practices, safe manufacturing, and advanced techniques? All of Daddy Burt Hemp Co.’s products are made from hemp that is grown right here in the natural soil and sunshine of Kentucky. Our plants and products undergo a full Plant-To-Product™ Quality System to ensure that our customers are getting the highest quality CBD that is tracked throughout the entire growth and manufacturing process.
- Independent Third-Party Lab Testing – It important to verify that any CBD product you are considering has been tested by an independent third-party lab and has a certificate of analysis (COA). This document is crucial because it lets you know the true amount of CBD, THC, and other chemicals and possibly if there are contaminants in the product. It should be a big red flag if a company doesn’t publicly offer this information. – Daddy Burt Hemp Co. makes their COAs & testing results available for download in a tab on the product webpages.
CBD’s Legal Status In Kentucky
The 2018 Farm Bill makes the source of CBD an important factor in determining the legality of the products. If the CBD comes from hemp, a plant with less than 0.3% THC then it is legal on the federal level and in Kentucky. On the state level, Kentucky Senate Bill 124 which was passed in 2014 distinguished industrial hemp from other high THC plants. Another law, House Bill 333 from 2017, was passed to explicitly allow the use of CBD products such as CBD oil or CBD cream in Kentucky as long as the CBD products did not exceed the 0.3% THC limit of industrial hemp extracts. All Daddy Burt CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC and are legal in Kentucky.
If you want to learn more, check out our detailed guide about the legal status of CBD and hemp in Kentucky. For a more broad overview of CBD’s legal status on the federal level and throughout all 50 states we encourage you to read this quick article: Is CBD legal in 2019?
Note: The information on our website and any other communication of Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON BUYING CBD IN Kentucky
Kentucky’s CBD Friendliness Grade = A+
In conclusion, Kentucky is an outstanding place to find CBD. The state has very supportive state laws, a booming hemp-farming industry, and Daddy Burt Hemp Co.’s company headquarters! If you want to buy CBD at a retail store you can find one in most Kentucky cities, to make it easier we have listed a couple of specific locations above. But, it can be even easier, you can order CBD online and have it shipped directly to your home. If you are ready to buy your CBD product check out Daddy Burt’s online store. You can count on us to deliver our quality, trustworthy, and effective CBD products from our farms to your family with a 30-day money back guarantee and free shipping!