Where To Buy CBD In California
CBD is trending as one of the best new products for health and well-being. There are many ways to consume CBD such as CBD oils, lotions and creams, CBD gummies, and even pet CBD products. You can find these products online or in many different retail stores. But many people in California are curious where is the best place to buy CBD and what should they look for when buying CBD?
In this helpful guide, we will discuss where you can find CBD in California and everything you need to know before buying CBD.
Why Do People Use CBD?
CBD, short for Cannabidiol, is often used for its wide range of health benefits. When researchers surveyed CBD users, many said they use CBD for mental health, anxiety and to help relax. Other people said they use it to improve their sleeping patterns and for pain relief. As of September 2019, there are more than 11,900 medical and scientific studies supporting these uses of CBD (U.S. National Library of Medicines’s PubMed Central Database). While CBD research is still in its early stages below are some of the common benefits of CBD that have been identified:
How to Buy CBD in California
Many people living in California buy CBD from the comfort of their home with online shopping. Buying CBD online is often easier than buying it from a store. Plus, it can be shipped directly to your house. If you order from Daddy Burt Hemp Co. we include free shipping and your CBD products will typically arrive in 3-5 days. Some added bonuses of buying CBD online include:
- Easy access to educational information and resources
- Easy access to online reviews and opinions from other customers
- Easy access to expert recommendations (such as our product recommendation quiz)
- If there is any doubt, you can easily get in touch with the manufacturer rather than just talking to a retailer
It is also possible for you to get CBD products at a variety of stores in California. Below is a list of some of these California CBD stores:
The Antidote CBD Superstore Los Angeles
- 7378 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90046
- 78 N Virgil Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90029
California Caregivers Alliance
- 2815 Sunset Blvd # 201. Los Angeles, CA 90026
The Green Cross
- 4218 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94112
- 471 Jessie St. San Francisco, CA 94103
- 122 10th St. San Francisco, CA 94103
WEED DELIVERY DISPENSARY
- 2984 Main St. San Diego, CA 92113
The Healing Center San Diego
- 3703 Camino del Rio S #215a. San Diego, CA 92108
Golden State Greens
- 3452 Hancock St. San Diego, CA 92110
A Therapeutic Alternative
- 3015 H St. Sacramento, CA 95816
South Sacramento Care Center
- 114A Otto Cir Ste A. Sacramento, CA 95822
Abatin Wellness Center
- 2100 29th St. Sacramento, CA 95817
Elemental Wellness Center
- 985 Timothy Dr. San Jose, CA 95133
MedMen San Jose
- 1075 N 10th St. San Jose, CA 95112
- 161 Adeline St. Oakland, CA 94607
Blüm | Oakland Dispensary
- 578 W Grand Ave. Oakland, CA 94612
- 6340 E Spring St. Long Beach, CA 90815
- 1957 Pacific Ave. Long Beach, CA 90806
ShowGrow™ Long Beach Dispensary
- 3411 E Anaheim St. Long Beach, CA 90804
Vapery CBD Sitty
- 3401 Pacheco Rd Suite L. Bakersfield, CA 93313
If none of these are in your area, you can also typically purchase CBD from the following types of shops:
- Medical Dispensaries – Many state-licensed dispensaries in California provide a wide range of CBD products (made from both hemp or marijuana)
- Local Health Stores – Many health and wellness stores in California carry hemp-derived CBD products in addition to their other supplements and health products.
- Smoke/Vape/Head Shops – Many vape shops carry CBD accessories for vaping and also carry other products like CBD oils or edibles. Due to health concerns related to vaping devices, it is best to avoid CBD vaping. (Daddy Burt Hemp Co. does not manufacture or sell any vape products)
- Market Retailers & Direct Sales – There is no guarantee of the dosage and quality of CBD products sold by general market retailers or direct sales. We don’t recommend you purchase through direct sales, as you do so at your own risk on their quality and safety standards.
How to Choose the Right CBD Company
Products derived from CBD are gaining more and more traction in California, causing it to become a major ingredient of all sorts of products. If you want to purchase CBD products from a trustworthy company, make sure you look for the following:
U.S. Hemp Authority Certification
The U.S. Hemp Authority standardizes, evaluates, and enforces strict safety and quality standards for CBD companies. The U.S. Hemp Authority’s certification for processing and manufacturing quality CBD products has been given to only 20 companies. Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is one of these certified CBD manufacturers.
How a company extracts CBD can help you understand the quality and concentration of the product. Before picking your CBD product, see if the CBD brand explains how the CBD is processed. Daddy Burt Hemp Co.’s has developed a full Plant-To-Product™ Quality System to ensure our products are the highest quality and tracked throughout the entire process. We have even started a video series with our CEO & Founder that walks you through the growing cycle of our hemp and CBD products.
Check for third-party lab results
Certificates of analysis are documents that show that a CBD product has been tested and verified by an independent third-party laboratory. This is important so that you can identify the concentration of CBD and THC in the product and also check if it has any contaminants. You can view and download Daddy Burt Hemp Co.’s certificates of analysis on each of our product pages.
When you choose a CBD company, be sure it has customer service available to help you and is there to answer your questions. You can get in touch with Daddy Burt Hemp Co. online, by calling us at (859) 447-6806, or stop by our office in Lexington, KY.
Return policy or money-back guarantee?
Daddy Burt Hemp Co. is so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t experience your desired effects from the product you can simply return it within 30 days. You should only trust brands that stand by the quality of their products with a money-back guarantee.
Legal Status of CBD in California
CBD is legal to be used, owned, and purchased throughout California. California was the first state to legalize the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes. Then, in 2016, California Proposition 64 went into effect in the form of MAUCRSA (medical and adult-use cannabis regulation and safety act). According to this state law, all CBD products are legal to be used throughout California by residents and non-residents as long as they are 21 years or older.
Until the 2018 Farm Bill, on the federal level, hemp products (including hemp-derived CBD) were considered the same as marijuana and was only legally available from state-licensed medical dispensaries. After the passing of the farm bill, hemp-derived CBD products became fully legal on the federal level and can be shipped, bought, and used anywhere in the United States.
Final Thoughts on Buying CBD in California
In conclusion, buying CBD in California is relatively easy. California has supportive state laws when it comes to CBD and also Marijuana. If you want to buy CBD at a retail store you can find it in a variety of stores such as dispensaries, health food stores, supplements & wellness stores, and more.
But, it is even easier to order CBD online and then have it shipped directly to your home. If you are ready to buy CBD you should check out the Daddy Burt’s online store. We will deliver your high-quality, trustworthy, and effective CBD products in 3-5 days with a 30-day money-back guarantee and free shipping!